A little vintage girrrrl :)


    Now I realize that making your own clothes it's what is IN ... take a look in your closet & I know you'll find lot of things that will help youuu to make a great look ... for a GREAT day! (awesome) ... :)
      
    I'm telling you this 'cuz I'm a XPERT doing emmm kind of MAGIC with mine :) hihihi so run & find somethig you don't usually use ... like ...
    a jacket ... new or old ... ;) 

    maybe ... a dress with an awesome texture (by Zara)

    a necklace (with a chili !! LOL ) & also a scarves!!
    ... etc... and to finish ... a vintage puuurse! :) <3  then ... the MAGIC IS ON YOU! 

Post Title

A little vintage girrrrl :)


Post URL

http://lodicelalobalola.blogspot.com/2011/03/little-vintage-girrrrl.html


Visit LO DICE LA LOBA LOLA for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List