Nails. nice & clean ;)

    Let me share you one thing... Now I'm not wearing nail polish !! gess why, 'cuz I read that nail polish MUST to be remove like MAKE UP! thats why... damn! my feets look so nice & clean ... I really like the idea! :) LOL ... BUT I'm not sayin' I'll stop using it! OMG!! neveeeer ! x) hihihi 'cuz I'm in love of 'em. :) <3

     
    Now, there's one more thing you should know... 'cuz here where I live ... summer is coming!!
    so you better be ready fo it!! :) ... I'm almost ready! take a look to my sunglasses :) !! ...

      
    yay ... my old Ray Bans! jumm I LOVE 'EM! hahaha my sister use to collect 'em !! hahaha reds are nice...  but I love mines :) hihihi 

Post Title

Nails. nice & clean ;)


Post URL

http://lodicelalobalola.blogspot.com/2011/03/nails-nice-clean.html


Visit LO DICE LA LOBA LOLA for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List