Stunning black.

    yoohooo!! today I went to 中文學校... 
    it was awesomeee!! I loved it !! 
    yayaya!! 'cuz I arrived so early... but sooooooo damn early :( so my
    sister & I decided to take pics ... and here they are... :)




    emm the pool's on my right but ... it's on reconstruction :| buuuuu hihihi

    I lov my sandals :) hahahaha andaba cargando 
    el estuche de mis lentes! xD so funny!!

    ... can u see the window? (UPstairs) 
    well... that's the restroom :) hahahahhahahaha ...

    I lov this one ... emmm this will be my next profile pictureeee! :)
    hahahaha ya veran! vv 


    siii esmalte morado suave :)
    me encanta ... ¬¬ tenia tiempo de no usarlo ... aww




    I lov my hair (curly or straigt) & the color of it <3

    hahaha los shoes de mi hermanaaaa! 
    me encantan como se ven! :) lov ya sis ... aww <3



    emmm ... :| I don't really like to use this one ... 'cuz is so mini :(
    but ... anyway... :)

    I LOVE Windows ... I  mean.. who don't? xD 

    me guuusta mi peinadoo! 
    kind of easy BUT so DAMN CHIC!! :) hihihi <3

    so... hope you liked it ... and meet my sis ... 
    I lovyou sis! :) 

    bye everyone!! 再見! :)


Post Title

Stunning black.


Post URL

http://lodicelalobalola.blogspot.com/2011/04/stunning-black.html


Visit LO DICE LA LOBA LOLA for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List