DIY!! :)

    Hi sweeties!! :) I'm so proud of me 
    'cuz of this ... :( but ... :D send me your prints !! 

    hoola! si siii me encanta como quedò & the fact that you can use it
    whereever you want ... pooorque no se mueve! hahahaha :)
    First, cut over your head two two strips of fabric; then, 
    you must insert a wire for flexibility then, sew with  the wire into ...
    and finally... you did it!!! :)

    yay! vv in this video I was wearing no make up!
    aun asi I look pretty :) hihihi



    If you have noticed in this pics I've straight hair ... hahahaha
    but it's still being ME!! hihihi :) LOL <3


Post Title

DIY!! :)


Post URL

http://lodicelalobalola.blogspot.com/2011/05/diy.html


Visit LO DICE LA LOBA LOLA for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List