Fashion Street.

    Hooooola everyone!
    tooooday I decided to look some F'street just for you to know 
    & take some tips ... (this can help you) :) haha
    so stay... and take a look! xx


    I really lov this look & the fact that it can be wear in looot of differents occasions!
    I actually, wanted to show you that this one can be wear with combat boots or HEELS!! :) like this ones:  


    emmm yep, I like this one too, for that girls who likes to feel fresh and comfortable!
    so just add your oxfords ( <3 ) or if you want to look a 'lil bit more tall and sexy ... ADD YOUR HEELS!! hahaha...

    MIXING COLORS is aaaaaaaaaaaalways a good option! 

    and to look casual, wear your favorite pants, mix color emmm BUT not TOO many colors!
     hell yay! a dress is such a GREAT idea! :)
    whether you like heels or not, I mean, use flats! awww yeeep... just to feel COMFORTABLE & CHIC!ooh! one more thing!!!... ¬¬ forget 'bout your MAKEUP! I know, sometimes we really NEED IT, but the world will not fall  if we don't use makeup! xD hahaha emmm just try & did. :) 


    don't forget to mix your colors! 



    xoxo.

Post Title

Fashion Street.


Post URL

http://lodicelalobalola.blogspot.com/2011/06/fashion-street.html


Visit LO DICE LA LOBA LOLA for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List