a short post.

    yay... today wiil be just a shooooort post :)
    'cuz I did noooothing new ... vv
    hahahahha xD

    look what I found!
    ... 

    yay, I was passing by FABSUGAR (website) & I found this... STRIPES!!
    :B aww I really lov this, because of the different things you can do from up to down :)
    and also you can combine'em with lot of different prints :)

    XXI top.

    & that's what I did ... (to wear stripes not combine) xD
    ahahahha yay... I lov it! 
     I actually saw this.. 

    1. Adam Taffeta Dress $365 now 128. The unusual colour of the tie-dye effect stripes make this a great choice for almost any summer event.
    2. Aubin & Wills Striped Cotton Dress $100. The black and grey stripes make this an easy go to outfit through the summer season.
    3. Twenty8Twelve Meyer Dress $270 now $81. The abstract print and bright colours make this dress a refreshingly fun choice.





    any ways ... :)
    now is your time to try!! 

    I know is an oooold video, but I've never seen this one (just hear the song)
    but woooow! I'm in lov with this! :B so cute ... <3



Post Title

a short post.


Post URL

http://lodicelalobalola.blogspot.com/2011/06/short-post.html


Visit LO DICE LA LOBA LOLA for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List