Before reaching the ground.




    xD hahaha this is my mom's vase ...  actually... is like different vv
    yaaaa... lot of wires... :) CUTE!
    btw.... my bottom was buuuuurning! xD 

    lov my jeans !! huhuhu



    If I could change anything about myself, I'd change the distance between us.


    O.O lov this song !!!!


    siii :) un dia INCREIBLE!! uuf pero muy agotador :(... huhuhu
    yay.... I wored this new pair of shoes ...aww aren't they cute? vv
    hihihi ... <3



     love the way my braid looks :) 

    I think I'm gonna add this shoes to ONE of my FAVORITES ... :B

    @RoxiitaGuzman ... <3 XOXO 



Post Title

Before reaching the ground.


Post URL

http://lodicelalobalola.blogspot.com/2011/05/before-reaching-ground.html


Visit LO DICE LA LOBA LOLA for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List