Random stuffs.


    So... Holaaa :)
    here're comin' some stuff I chose randomly, yay! 
    I found stuff like thiiiiiiis! ... (take a look) 

    weird. yay... but I've this ... <3


    yay!! I got this from Taiwan embassy... :B

    siii ... I'm SO sure that EVERYONE has bracelest like this (no the same, but  vintage) ...
    some of my magazines ... :)




    rings never miss! 


    looove eating! xD

    I got this one today! :3 aww It's feels great! 


    búhos! owls! :) me encantaan! 

    I got this yellow belt ... at first I thought it's like a skin color... ¬¬ but
    it's yellow!! xD hahahaha












Post Title

Random stuffs.


Post URL

http://lodicelalobalola.blogspot.com/2011/05/random-stuffs.html


Visit LO DICE LA LOBA LOLA for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List