Sunny day.

    HOLA :) aww que dìa mas lindo!! 
    'cuz after doing the things I had to do ...
    woooho I took picturea!! :) 
    & there's no other way to be MORE laid-back!! hihi

    Every mistakes I made taught lessons of this life. I live not with guilt nor regret. 

    That's why I wore my beige Ralph Lauren pants... :)


    Nine West bag.



    Life is T O O valuable to be waste with alcohol and party
    ... so you better take pics! :) 

    Dios! que sol hace en mi pais!!! :| 






    Zara shirt. 







    When God is your reason to live, you'll never have a reason to quit.

    vintage accessories. 

    Have such a great weekend! 

                                          XOXO. Roxiita


Post Title

Sunny day.


Post URL

http://lodicelalobalola.blogspot.com/2011/05/sunny-day.html


Visit LO DICE LA LOBA LOLA for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List